Thursday, October 8, 2009

Journal #4

Everywhere you go these days you can pick out someone who has tattoos and piercings. It is becoming more and more socially acceptable and more and more people are using their bodies for art. These days’ people are finding more and more places on their bodies to get pricings.
I never understood why people would think to make holes in their bodies and place jewelry in the wholes. This never appealed to me. Sure if you do have piercings done you can take them out and the wholes might close. The people who gage out their pricings are the people who blow my mind. I cannot understand why someone would want these huge holes in their body. Who is attracted to that? Maybe if you are looking to date someone from a secluded tribe then go for it. Otherwise I know I don’t want to look at that. Having your ears pierced is fine for a guy or girl I don’t mind that. Would I ever get a piercing? No, I would not.
Every tattoo has its own story. They all vary, some are great stories some are not. Tattoos can be in memory of a loved one, a memory of a child or friend. They can be of fun times or not so fun times. Some people wake up from a crazy night and they have a new tattoo. Let just say these people will remember that night for the rest of their lives. Some tattoos represent goals, accomplishments, stories, or family.
Every tattoo has a story, or a meaning. Being able to live with that tattoo the rest of your life is what I think about. If I was ever to get a tattoo I need to know I could wake up every day and be happy with the decision I made. For know I just have scars, because scars are tattoos with better stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment