When reading over the three papers I have written for this class so far this year I see many things that I like and a lot of things that need improvement. For me personally I know that I have never been the greatest writer. i have trouble spelling and using proper grammar. I have always had A+ ideas, quotes, and stories. The problem comes when I have to transfer these ideas into a well written paper.
I know using a computer improves my writing 110 percent. Being able to use spell check helps me express the idea and use my vocabulary to its fullest. Documents are easy to set up and organize using the different word processing programs.
Looking any of the papers I write I have great ideas. But I do need to work on including more specific details to my basic ideas. I am a very simple person who stresses the general idea. I never go into specific detail.
This is one thing that we have talked about in class and we have gone over. When I reread my paper and I am not writing it I can ask myself questions that other readers might have about my paper. I try to answer these questions in my paper by adding more specific details. This is my strategy for include the specifics.
I know when I read papers I can lose interest very fast. This is why I try to write about exiting things that I have experienced firsthand. I may only be 18 but I have done more things than most other 18 year olds who I have met. When I write about things that I have done I can express my feelings and include details which is what keeps people interested and also make it enjoyable to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment