Today it seems like no one is ever happy with their body image. People are always saying they are too fat, “my nose is too big”; the list goes on and on. Instead of naturally changing their image they are resorting to surgery.
Sometime these surgeries are successful and they are making people look the way they want to. But a majority of the time the after result makes these people look fake, or worse than they looked before.
People are spending thousands of dollars to have these surgeries done and its money into the doctors pocket. I would never spend money on changing the way I look. Some may say I was blessed with good looks. But I would say I am happy with the way I look.
Sure I should lose a few pounds and work out or exercise a little more. I would much rather put in that little effort to work a little harder or stop eating at McDonalds. Rather than pay thousands to have some fat sucked out of me.
People are always looking for the easy way out. It seems like if you have the money you can change anything you don’t like about yourself. I know I am not so insecure about what my body looks like. The only time I would consider plastic surgery would be if my image was really fucked up. I am talking about if a monkey came and attacked me and ate my face off. Then I would consider surgery. But even then it’s almost too late. You will never look the same, you just won’t look that bad.
I think cosmetic surgery is something that someone would do if they are really insecure about themselves I would never consider changing the way I look unless I could do it myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment